Beynon & Co.’s property management department is comprised of trained real estate professionals, who have practical experience in office and retail management. We use a “bottom line” approach to property management which focuses on maximizing rental income through achievement of optimum rental rates, high occupancy and reducing operating expenses.
Our goal as property managers is to maximize management and leasing, consistent with the owner’s goals and objectives. Below is a summary of what is included as part of Beynon & Co.’s property management services.
- Monthly reports prepared by a fully automated computer system provide flexible and comprehensive computerized reporting for our owners.
- Preventive maintenance program and implementation schedule
- Annual budget
- Aggressive rental collection program
- Tenant service request and quality control follow-up system.
- Centralized purchasing of supplies and services to maximize property profitability.
At Beynon & Co., our property management goal is simply put…maximize our client’s wealth through expert management of real estate.
Here are a few locations that we currently manage…
- Brewery Innovation Center – 800 Vinial Street
- Spring Way Center – 2515 Liberty Avenue
- Triangle Building – 926 Liberty Avenue
- Mitchell Building – 304 Ross Street
- 6400 Hamilton Avenue
- 312 Forbes Avenue
- 1900 Smallman Street
- 23rd & Railroad Street
- 2133-2139 5th Avenue
- 2125 Forbes Avenue
- Waterfront Building- 200 1st Avenue
- Standard Life Building- 345 Fourth Avenue
- Blank Road Warehouse – 1140 Blank Road, Freedom
- Nortec Building – 102 Broadway Street, Carnegie
- 100 Arentzen Boulevard, Charleroi
- 345 Regis Avenue, West Mifflin