The site contains five parcels, found to the east of Dinner Bell Road, acrossfrom the main entrance to Boy Scouts of America's Heritage Reservation.
• Asking rate: $1,500.00/acre
• Includes +/-353 acres of land.
• Access to Dinner Bell Road in two locations.
• Near Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
• Conservation or Recreational uses
The elevation for this site ranges from about 2,300 feet along the southern extent, to a low of about 2,130 feet along the northern extent. The site is mostly wooded, with some indications of maturing timber. This site contains about 20 acres of land included in the National Wetlands Inventory. Conservation or recreational use land near Nemacolin Woodlands in Fayette County, PA
Contact Ben Brown at email@example.com for more information.